#1
I am wondering if we could start a thread or a whole area like General discussion to share modules in? Maybe even have some of the old modules that are fixed placed there, or is module marketplace coming back? I learned so much from others modules and got a lot of ideas which I didn't think of out of them.
Just a thought, Tom
#2
Hi Tom,

Glad you got things working again and back into Trongate app development. I really liked your work you shared with me a while back.

DC has been super busy in the background working on his list:

https://trongate.io/forums/display/general-discussion/4ZGF3nNKC4QCNnhFqS5Rt59bbszdccHn

As you can see, he's basically crossed item 1 off with the release of Flo, now generating working modules as before when the desktop app was live.

Now comes the fun bit, and your topic of this post.

Can everyone please acknowledge DC's work ethic and continued dedication to this wonderful framework we have all grown to love with an Aye!

Cheers,
Si
#3
very much Aye!
#4
Here's my Aye
#5
Being from north east England...
Wey-aye 😁
#6
Absolutely Aye!
#7
Aye
Maybe a Trongate-community git org with release tarball download and forum integration so a module maintainer can request access. Sort of same model as arch linux aur, which i think can work given small technical community with a tendency to inspect and own adopted modules. :)
#8
A big aye.
This framework is exactly what I had been looking for for a long time.
Thank you, DC, for having the idea and the courage to create it.
#9
I think this is a good idea. I am still learning PHP and Trongate, and I learn a lot from looking at working modules and then changing things to see what happen. Having a place to share modules would help me a lot.
#10
Ok, really good question.

Can an account on github serve the purpose of the module market?

You only get free modules of course, but maybe it could work.

Just a thought,
Dan